Monday 13 February 2012

My classic Clarins skincare trio

I am a big lover of skincare and any pamper products of such to treat my face so i have decided to do a few posts on some of my typical 'go to' products which i always seem to swap around and cant be without.

I have dry to combination skin, i get very dry areas mainly around my nose and forehead area, i am very lucky (touch wood!) to say that i very rarely get spot breakouts and my skin seems to get on with most products.

So my typical classic skincare routine is my Clarins Cleansing Trio, i bought this one year at the airport as it came in a great package offer (i will put below a great offer i found of this) when i first tried these i knew it was my kind of classic set, the eye makeup remover is basic, to be honest im
not a bit fan of eye makeup removers i do prefer using my cleaser to remove eye makeup but i do give it credit it does remove everything without any stinging or strong vapours to irritate your eye area like some do.

The cleansing milk is very gentle but yet removes all makeup and leaves you feeling clean and fresh with its soft scent.

Followed by the toner it is the finishing touch to cleansed skin, the toner unlike some is still gentle and doesnt leave your face feeling at all tight or dry it is very nourishing and again leaves you feeling fresh.

These products go great together if you have normal to combination skin it is perfect just use a moisturiser and your finished, personaly i like a little extra especialy when my skin is that little bit dry, i tend after these three to use Clarins hydraquench intensive serum, i only bought the smallest size in this and to be honest its all you need every other day to give that extra boost of hydration before moisturising, i then did use the hydraquench moisturiser (has an spf 15) which again was great for my skin and went alongside the serum, any other moisturiser is fine also i have run out of my hydraquench and switch my moisturisers alot.

Here is a bit more about the products and there ingredients:

Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs - Normal/Dry Skin 100ml
Alpine Herbs, St. John's Wort, Sweet Almond, Marshmallow, Linden

Toning Lotion with Camomile - Dry/Normal Skin 100ml
Alpine Herbs, Linden, Camomille

Gentle Make-Up Remover Lotion 30ml
Soothing Rose water, toning Cornflower, Soy proteins for conditioned lashes.

Hydraquench serum

Hyaluronic acid, Katafray, Sorbier tree, Alfalfa extract boosts skin-firming collagen Inca Peanut oil restores the protective hydrolipidic film Vitamin E

Hydraquench moisturiser

Hyaluronic acid, Katafray bark, Sorbier tree bud to stimulate radiance-boosting microcirculation E3P Complex to protect against pollution UVA/UVB filters protect against UV rays

Feel unique have a fab offer on Clarins, if you purchase any two or more Clarins products, one to be skin care you receive a free Clarins Cleansing Trio worth £20.85! Which is fab.


No comments:

Post a Comment