Sunday 4 March 2012

Burts bees lip balm

I had heard alot about Burts Bees but honestly never realy wanted to try anything as i assumed everything would smell like honey Lol which im not a big fan of, i was wrong to see they do other scents and even although the range does smell a tad bit 'honey like' its not sickening (if you get what i mean) and also my friend highly recomended the baby care range for her little one.

The one thing i was dying to try as id heard lots of good comments about was there lip balms and as my lips were in dyer need of some good nourishment, as i live in Scotland the weather is manic and my poor lips were so chapped at this point i couldnt find anything that would work on them.

The standard lip balms come in a few different scents/tastes they are a twist up tube and the product is clear and on application, the packaging is basic and sticks to the Burts Bees style - yellow and orange. I chose the nourishing lip balm with mango butter and it is so yummy! The scent is so fresh yet it is nourishing and instantly felt amazing on my lips, it straight away helped my chapped lips and i just wanted to keep applying more and more, overall i am very happy and still am days later so i will be definatley buying the other flavours to try out.

I also bought a tinted lip balm while i was there but i will do a seperate review once i have tried this a bit better and can pry my hands away from the mango butter.

These are a must have for every handbag/car and bedside table x

No comments:

Post a Comment